Last Updated: May 5th 2018
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Ugly Brands Inc. whose registered office is at Ugly Brands, 536 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY, 10012.
To provide you with the products and services that Company has to offer, we request specific personal information (personal data) as detailed below. We value and respect your privacy.
Age Requirements for General Use of Site.
Participation and registration on the Site is restricted to those individuals at least 13 years of age. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is not at least 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Site.
What Information We Collect.
Personal Information: We collect personally identifiable information as a condition of registration at the Site, purchasing our products (“Products”), or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on the Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your full name, company name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number. If you decide to place an order, we will also need to know your shipping and billing address, credit card number, security code, and expiration date. To protect your personal information, customers of Products on the Site must also register with a user name/email address and password. We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Aggregate Demographic Information: Company gathers aggregated demographic information through its tracking of IP addresses and other types of traffic data. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Aggregated demographic information may be used by us and shared with third parties in order to provide tailored advertisements on the Site about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
How We Use Your Personal Information.
We will process and use personally identifiable information about you for the following reasons or in the following ways:
- For our market research purposes.
To register you as a user or customer on the Site, and manage and maintain
- Provide Products and services that you request.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including but not limited to processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone).
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Tailor our Products and services to suit your personal interests and manner in which you use the Site.
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting the Site, mobile applications or social media assets, and the purchases you make.
- We need to send the information to third party partners, vendors, agents, or service providers who work on behalf of Company to provide a Product or service for you on our behalf and to provide other related services, including, but not limited to, payment processing, shipping, order tracking, promotional fulfilment, and customer service.
- We need to respond to valid legal process. This includes a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other instance when we believe we are required to do so by law.
- We deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect Company’s rights or interests.
- We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- For any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets.
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) types of operating systems used to access the Site; and (3) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use Google Analytics to track Site traffic (page hits) and view aggregate or anonymous user data.
IP Addresses: We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Company may also keep track of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain website safety and security. An IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet.
The personal information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored in, secured databases. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer and storing.
Various security measures, such as encryption and passwords, are implemented by us in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information as well as sensitive information (such as credit card number) both online and offline.
Unfortunately, despite our security efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. Company does not control the user-posted content on its social media homepages and is not responsible for any third party use of your personal information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Updating Personal Information; Termination of Account.
If a registered account holder’s information changes or a registered account holder wishes to terminate his or her account, Company will correct, update, or remove that user’s personal information from its database, upon receipt of notification from the registered account holder. Account holders may update information or terminate their account under their account settings or by emailing us at email@example.com .
A user who has submitted his or her information in order to join our mailing list may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the email communication.
Company reserves the right to cancel a customer or user’s account at any time, in its sole discretion.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us – Ugly Drinks Webshop.
For any reason and at any time, you may contact us at the following address: email@example.com. The following phone number: 07929332952. Or : Ugly Brands Inc, 536 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY, 10012.